3 tablespoons of Newell All-Purpose Seasoning
1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 2 1/2-inch wide pieces
1 teaspoon Sea Salt, or to taste
1 teaspoon of Black Peppercorn
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Marinate skirt steak with Newell seasoning, black peppercorn and sea salt, covering bot sides
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Place seasoned steak in the pan with the hot oil
4. Occasionly turn steak to cook evenly to desired temperature
5. Remove from pan server end enjoy!