2 tablespoons Newell All Purpose Seasoning
1 tablespoon sea salt
4 (6 ounce) lobster tails
1/2 cup Ghee Butter
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1. Split the top off lobster tails. Spread Newell seasoning and sprinkle sea salt atop of tails.
2. Pour about 1 inch of water in the bottom of a large pot and bring to a boil.
3. Place a steamer insert inside the pot so that it is just above the water level. Put the lobster tails on the rack and cover the pot. Cover and steam for 8 minutes
4. In a small sauce pan, heat Ghee butter, then add the garlic powder and lemon until fully melted.
5. Remove Lobster tail from steamer pot and place on serving dish, then pour butter blend on lobster tails.
6. Serve and enjoy!