3 tbsp. Newell Farmlands All Purpose Seasoning
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups bean sprouts
1 cup snow peas, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons water
2 cups cooked brown rice
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Marinate chicken with Newell Seasoning for 30min-1hr
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Cook and stir chicken for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Stir in bean sprouts and pea pods; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, soy sauce, and fish sauce.
5. Add brown rice into chicken mixture, heating about 2 minutes until thoroughly combined. Garnish with sesame see serve and enjoy!