3 tbsp. Newell Farmlands All Purpose Seasoning
1 (16oz) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 tbsp. of chili powder
1 tbsp. of cumin powder
0.5 cup of bread crumbs
4 burger buns
1 tbsp olive oil
1. If grilling preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, & lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. If baking preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. and lightly oil a baking sheet with the olive oil
2. In a medium bowl, mash the black beans with a fork until thick and pasty.
3. Mix in the Newell Farmlands All Purpose Seasoning with the mashed black beans
4. In an small bowl, stir together the eggs, chili powder, and cumin.
5. Stir the egg mixture into the mashed black beans, then mix in the bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and hold together. Divide the mixture into four burger patties
6. If grilling, place the patties on the foil & grill for 8 mins on each side. If baking, place patties on backing sheet, & bake about 10 mins on each side.
7. Add cooked patties to the buns and garnish to desire and enjoy!