1 teaspoon Newell All Purpose Seasoning
1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach, or more to taste
1. Beat eggs then add Newell seasoning and sea salt then beat again
2. Heat medium frying pan (medium) then add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
3. Cook and stir mushrooms until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add spinach; cook until spinach wilts, 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Remove mushrooms and spinach. Add eggs and cook for 1 minute.
6. Add cheeses, mushrooms and spinach; flip omelet until both sides are golden colored.
7. Serve and enjoy!