3 tbsp. Newell Farmlands All Purpose Seasoning
2 sprigs of rosemary
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoon sea salt
8 lamb loin chops
1. Mix Newell seasoning, rosemary, lemon, sea salt and 1/4 olive oil in large bowl.
2. Add lamb; turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat.
4. Add remaining 1/4 cup olive oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat.
5. Add lamb; cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
6. Transfer skillet to oven and roast lamb chops for desired tempature, remove from skillet, serve and enjoy!