- 2 Tablespoons Newell Cilantro Lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup pre-washed quinoa (if not pre-washed, follow package instructions for rinsing)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes, from 2 medium tomatoes
- 1-1/4 cups fresh cut cooked corn, from 2 cobs
- 1 avocado, cut into bite-sized chunks
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Add quinoa and Newell Cilantro Lime, stirring constantly, for 3-4 minutes. Add vegetable broth and stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt. Turn heat up to high and bring to a boil. Cover pan tightly with lid, turn heat down to low and simmer for 17-20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is cooked. Transfer cooked quinoa to mixing bowl and chill in refrigerator.
When quinoa is cool, add remaining tablespoon olive oil, tomatoes, corn, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Right before serving, scatter avocado chunks over top.