- 3 tablespoons NEWELL CILANTRO LIME
- 6 ounces uncooked thick rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- Chopped peanuts, optional
Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain; rinse well and drain again. In a small bowl, mix together NEWELL CILANTRO LIME, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry carrots and pepper until crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan.
Reduce heat to medium. Pour eggs into same pan; cook and stir until no liquid egg remains. Stir in carrot mixture, noodles and sauce mixture; heat through. Add bean sprouts; toss to combine. I desired, top with peanuts.