- 2 Tablespoons Newell Pineapple Ginger
- 4 ounces dry Pad Thai noodles
- 2 eggs
- 6–8 ounces Tofu
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup chives
PAD THAI SAUCE:
- 3 tablespoons vegan fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Combine in a bowl and stir with a whisk
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet on medium-high heat. Add egg, cook and stir 30 seconds (egg will not be fully cooked). Add Tofu and Newell Pineapple Ginger; cook until lightly browned on all sides, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Place noodles in a bowl and pour in enough boiling water to cover; soak until softened, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Add noodles to skillet with tofu and mix in Pad Thai sauce; about 1 minute.
- Plate, garnish with bean sprouts, peanuts and scallions.