- ¾ cup of NEWELL CILANTRO LIME
- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 pounds beef flat iron steaks or 2 beef top sirloin steaks (1 pound each)
For chimichurri, finely chop the parsley leaves and mix with the NEWELL CILANTRO LIME. Add oil, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Sprinkle steaks with the remaining salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with chimichurri.