- 3 tbsp. Newell Farmlands All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup snow peas, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Marinate chicken with Newell Seasoning for 30min-1hr
In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Cook and stir chicken for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in bean sprouts and pea pods; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, soy sauce, and fish sauce.
Add brown rice into chicken mixture, heating about 2 minutes until thoroughly combined. Garnish with sesame see serve and enjoy!